It’s the end of day 2 of the Virtual Kiltwalk, and it’s safe to say there are some achy feet and legs at Team Keppie.
Our team of 50 kiltwalkers are “virtually” walking across the UK in aid of Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) this weekend. To help us reach our goal please visit https://glasgowkiltwalk2020.everydayhero.com/uk/team-keppie to make a donation.
The Kiltwalk this year takes on a virtual format, allowing our team to walk wherever suits them best, send us their miles and we add them to our combined distance.
- Overgate Shopping Centre and Dundee Waterfront (Dundee)
- Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic, East Lothian Community Hospital, Ocean Terminal and the Caledonia Film Studio (Edinburgh)
- Babcock (Rosyth)
- Tullibody South Campus (Tullibody)
- Forth Valley College (Falkirk)
- Forth Valley Royal Hospital (Larbert)
- New University Hospital Monklands, Lanarkshire Beatson, (Airdrie)
- Stobhill Mental Health Estate, Rutherglen Links, Landressy Street and Ronald McDonald House (Glasgow)
We’ll be back tomorrow for the 3rd and final round, and a massive push from Glasgow to Plymouth.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our social media for updates.
Visit https://glasgowkiltwalk2020.everydayhero.com/uk/team-keppie to make a donation.