It’s coming close to the end of Friday, which means the end of the first leg of our Virtual Kiltwalk in aid of Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS).
For over twenty years, CHAS have offered a full family support service for children and young people with life-shortening conditions. Through their two, home care service and hospital presence, CHAS provides palliative care, family respite and support throughout the whole of Scotland. As it stands, CHAS can only reach one in three families in need. We want to improve that.
This year, a year like no other, the Kiltwalk has taken on a “virtual” format, allowing us to add up the miles from our 50-strong team over 3 days, creating a virtual tour across the UK of some of our recent and most innovative projects.
To support us in reaching our goal for CHAS, please visit https://glasgowkiltwalk2020.everydayhero.com/uk/team-keppie to make a donation.
- Stromness Primary School & Kirkwall Grammar School (Orkney)
- Royal Dornoch Golf Club (Dornoch)
- UHI Student Residences, Marriott AC Hotel, Great Glen House and Milton of Leys Primary School (Inverness)
- Lochaber Allow Wheel Facility (Fort William)
- Ellon Academy (Ellon)
- The Capitol, Inverdee House, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Seed Pod (Aberdeen)
A huge thanks to our team of kiltwalkers. Keep an eye on our blog and social media for Round 2 tomorrow.
Don’t forget to visit https://glasgowkiltwalk2020.everydayhero.com/uk/team-keppie to make a donation.