An unrivalled understanding of how to plan, protect and improve
Keppie Town Planners have an in-depth knowledge of cities, towns and villages, and unequalled experience in all the ways of making them work better. From the principal considerations of development planning, to navigating policy and legislation. From how to bring run down areas back to life, to bringing on board the locals. From doing more to conserve historic buildings, to making the most of the landscape.
Lots of people call themselves planners of urban space. But few have our ability and resources. Keppie Planning was established in 1991 and has built long lasting client relationships ever since, which has meant a number of repeat commission and collaborations.
People trust us. They like to work with us because we’re easy to work with. Our rigorous, methodical, analytical approach to planning issues in urban design is complimented by our empathy, infectious enthusiasm and human approach.
The services we provide include:
- Advice and processing of planning applications
- Site searches
- Development plan advice and representation
- Expert witness at appeals and enquiries
- Advocacy experience at PLI’s
- Environmental assessment co-ordination
- Design team solutions
- Expert topic analysis in residential, industrial, environmental, leisure, healthcare and education sectors
- Refreshingly easy to work with
- Advice to partner professionals
Wherever we work in the world, we do more to go beyond the functional.